CA

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Yummy!

These are individually wrapped and there are approximately 15 cookies in each box. They have a nice flavor and are fresh and crispy. The fortunes are standard fortune cookie fare. Very few of these were broken during shipping. I definitely recommend these if you like fortune cookies. They are a low-calorie, low-fat snack. Yummy!

de5048db-edc1-4290-9d5e-d0f6482adbc0
7fc52c2d-ac16-42d7-9f57-b948f3f16cfa

there's just one word to describe Tis product -FUN!! first off all the package quality is great the size is big , the snacks packed individual servings such a fun eat taste great sweet but crunchy very reminiscent of the soda cookies in Korea the fortunes are such fun and joy makes you instantly smile a little bit of cliche but a great way to start a morning coffee on the one side there's a fortune and on the other is words in Chinese you can learn and some lucky number it's was such delightful experience! great for guests and theme parties or something small to give your kids I would definitely order again I recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

d67f7b16-b3c0-47e4-a8dc-a3f8c384d8fd
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Literally as my title says. They're great fortune cookies and the fortunes are fun to read. One side of the paper gives you a fortune while the other side teaches you a new chinese word each time which was a lot of fun too. Because they're also individually wrapped, it helps you portion control too ;)

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Wow, those are great and awesome! We love them! I bought them because of the ingredients, not much sugar, so you can eat those even if you are on a diet. I’m a fan of fortune cookies:) My husband and I share one cookie with each other, then we read the note and feel happy:) I love the little “fortune notes” they are cute and makes me smile:) They even got Chinese words on the other side of the note. The quality and taste are great. Very tasty and addictive!!! They have a very authentic flavor. Those taste even better than those in Asian restaurants where I live. The package is cool, it catches the eye and its size is fair. Those cookies are my morning snack, it’s fun to start the day with a cute note that makes you happy:) I bought more and more packages. This is a great product. Please do not raise the price, it’s fair for the product!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I really like the taste of this cookies, they are a cool snack to have in the middle of the day with interesting wisdom quote. Each cookie is packed individualy so it benefits its freshness. I would order again.

53f05cb3-699f-4fd3-b71f-4cf565d33a64
Posted on May 22, 2022

I ordered for my friend, who loves the taste, serving size, my friend said that the individual package is quite helpful and it can be eat as a snack or part of the diet. Which usually been consumed for breakfast

0cf1b3c2-7580-4637-ad42-e4345429ad74
03b8332b-f61d-46f3-968e-3a7d499705c6
5eb2ac7b-9b40-4d02-9f23-014efd259253
8c3e9890-98bf-4b13-a37c-d4ebf2555c4d
da5d18f8-6fdc-4943-ae77-a2b69e867095
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I bought this item as part of the products I review on my YouTube channel. I live in Israel and fortune cookies are not so popular/available here. It tastes great, you can feel a mild Orange aroma. It's SUPER crunchy and not too sweet. THE BONUS? Out of 15 cookies in the box, I had only 1 repetitive phrase. The also come with "learn Chinese" where you can learn words in Chinese as well as "Lucky numbers" (but I wouldn't count on that as a scientific way to win the lottery :) )

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I just love fortune cookies, and these are just what you would expect them to be. Golden color and a bit more dense than some, but by no means unenjoyable. Happy I can get them on iHerb.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

very high quality and taste snack, to be eat with cup of tea or coffee, with proper individual package, one piece by serving the size of portion is good, and beneficial for diet.