CA

Posted on May 1, 2022
WORKS (ALMOST TOO WELL)!!!

I didn't have high hopes for the tea but wanted to give it a try anyway. Oh boy, does it work!!! It essentially works like a laxative and gives your system a thorough clean. The first time you drink it, the experience may be slightly uncomfortable, but it definitely gets better as your body gets used to it. The taste of the tea is pleasant and drinkable, unlike other similar teas which can taste absolutely foul. I prefer to drink it at dinnertime, which usually means that the effects kick in sometime in the morning. Overall, I highly recommend the product! PRO TIP: store the teabags in an inconspicuous container like a glass or wooden jar if you'd like to keep this as your tiny little secret :)

35a22a77-a846-4712-96e3-418b8c0c03f6
3dfae669-2c6a-4ca7-9c6d-bcf2e9503ab5
a625900f-169a-48a6-b54f-dadcb431cc96

It was my first purchase, and yes it works! It is tasty (I love green tea, if you like green tea, you will love it) Also package is really simple and neat. It is regular size tea bags. And affordable price! I would like to re-purchase for sure after I finish the tea that I bought! Also I like there is no caffeine! I hate caffeine! It works to me really well! ** when you drink this tea, don’t go outside or your social life will be in danger lol… you need to go to toilet all of the sudden. It can also give you bellyache and diarrhea. Detox works really well **

a3bdc817-688c-4b0e-b6b8-f920b891f76e
Posted on May 11, 2022

Dont walk run and take 5 package of this tea ingredients taste quality greattttt in size small no caffeine serving 2 cups you can use before eatting or after having a big meal benefits are great blend frequency Going to buy moreeeee 😍😍🏃‍♀️ BE CARE FULL YOU HAVE TO RUN TO TOILET 🚽😂 after drink this tea

79577e81-d680-4044-9edf-5f155a9c8be8
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

quality - strong taste - has the usual hard to enjoy green tea taste, if you arent used to it. size - good size package, normal size teabags benefit - helps with bowel movement caffeine- caffeine free serving - for first use, have 1 bag over 2 cups, thereafter 1 bag per cup frequency - 1 cup daily or as you need

b2e4fdb1-dc26-43c5-bc3d-492ee08ba6a9
8c4f6a46-575d-4872-aab2-0a7e5ca7e0f3
d02f62bb-5016-4cd8-8fef-36cb018f92c6
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

taste is good, the ingredients are very clear and as described and there is no additives, the quality is super, i use it before i sleep to empty my bowels in the morning, highly recommended.

64636eed-2b88-4cd1-a55e-5a04bb129363
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Do not have it the day you have important schedules. If you are looking for a solution for constipation, this is it. I didn't know it was for it and I had to go to bathroom five times. The tea tastes isn't good. I probably keep it for in case I have constipation.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

this has to be one of the most fast acting detox tea to relieve constipation. for the first timer, expect it to work within 3 hrs time. i take it about 2 times a week. the effect has since mellowed down and will take about 8 hrs to take effect. Best is to plan out your time ard taking this tea so that you won't get caught of the unexpected effect when out and about.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This tea has helped with weight loss as I have struggled to lose a few kilos for the past few years. The downside of this tea is you will need to camp in the toilet for sometime, make sure where ever you go there is a toilet because you'll never know when you need it. It can cause stomach cramps however, it is definitely worth the stomach cramps. It has also helped with bloating. I can finally fit in all my outfits!!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

For me it works great, also haven't experienced any problems after intake. But you never know if the cleanse is fully completed after one week or not. Of course this drink can't make anyone slender by itself, it's able to help though. I drink this during my fasts and it does the job perfectly. Another cleansing teas I've tried (containing Senna as well) did nothing to me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

It really does the job. I’ve been searching for some groceries that would help me loss some fat specially in my belly part and i can say that this helped me with cleaning my inside .

991bd3a8-bc7e-46ce-9eec-21831470d8c7