Page 1 - Reviews - Universal Nutrition, Creatine, Unflavored, 2.2 lb (1000 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 11, 2022

it is good the used after excersize,the quality is excellent,the ingredient is not have not benifit compound,the taste is nice,the size good but more expensive compare befor i means before i buy 1 gram in 23 dollars but know 97 dollars,tne creatine what i want and the package is good and strong its benefit for human needs muscles and fitness iused as supplement and i taket after diet and thankyou

d715fc5f-3a21-484d-9a75-938c149503d5
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The package arrived in less than a month! One of the best creatine brands of the world. The texture is great, like granulated sugar and the taste is great even thou is unflavored. I recommend taking the daily dose (5gr) straight from the spoon/scoop and swallow it with a full glass of water instead of dissolving it first. This way you take 100% of the product with no left overs at the bottom of the glass.

55d93e7f-1279-4498-a49a-b5a99df8dfc4
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Pure creatine powder no other ingredient. Creatine is always get from Universal and Universal is a trusted brand and great quality. Probably that is the reason why it gets out of stock very quickly. I mixed 3-5g with water daily provide me with the endurance I need from workout. Just to make sure you drink a gallon of water daily when supplementing with creatine.

7c3529e6-4164-40b2-bc24-09fd085b846c
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Amazing price for the amount of creatine that you get, especially with the shortage going on right now. Shipping was fast and simple and the container itself had a plastic seal to ensure quality. Just tried the creatine for the first time this past week and love how it blends with different liquids, not chalky at all. Overall great find would recommend.

fe45497d-e83a-4f2f-82ad-c9787189f7dd
Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

No scoop included. I included (2) pictures in this review. This product has an outer and an inner seal. This used to be Creapure brand creatine monohydrate. Apparently that is no longer the case. An Animal rep told me so in the questions section on this page. This powder mixes well with milk and whey protein but not with water. I can shake my shaker cup for hours and powder won't dissolve completely if I mix with water. That's why I took away 1 star. I also took a star away because it's no longer a Creapure creatine. I am going to have to switch to a brand that is a Creapure creatine. **Nutricost brand has two different creatine monohydrate products that they sell. One is regular monohydrate like this brand and one is Creapure. Make sure you look at the label before purchasing. That's all. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good creatine,, o finish my first one,, started the second one,, as a bodybuilder,, without taking creatine, i just don't feel strong enough,,, also the muscle look flat,, it keep the water in the muscle, make your joints feel better and give you more energy during workouts, usually take five grams after working out

48784279-d58b-481d-a1b8-1430d9ae7ee4
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great performance booster for my boyfriend's fitness journey. It helps with strength, endurance and muscle growth. So easy to dissolve in water and has no taste. Convenient packaging, but does not contain scope. He never does work out without this creatine powder. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

dec443c6-514f-4b27-9c85-b1ab19d9df47
2a7c776d-343c-4c0d-bc3e-fe7a64302609
a1fb80f3-4a34-4742-82f7-7fc76c3093e7
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

great quality creatine, large size, and seamless taste, it would serve great benefits in your workout and fitness journey, creatine is a must-have if you diet and supplement, the only ingredient is creatine monohydrate which is what's needed the package look well, overall it has a great amount to price ratio.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like this product because it's of high quality, easy to take, convenient packaging, and of good size. It has tons of benefits, including a booster to my fitness, training, and other workout. It also helps a lot with both strength and endurance. Definitely recommend this to anyone training.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I received my order and been using it for a month and wow..! My glutes has increased 2.5 inches! Although I’m only using the minimum amount and I’m definitely increasing that ♥️

3716e1a7-52b8-4f90-a8eb-907fc92e5b3c