CA

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I tried the chocolate flavor before and it was great , Got this taste because it was on discount and I have to say that the taste is great. plus it got 67 servings so the sizevand package is also good and to me the quality of the product is great , some people complain about the ingredients and that it has a "chemical" taste but I actually enjoy it and it is a great whey protein

9237cf1e-3f2b-4f4e-add0-aba51cc70e23
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

it's pretty much a creamy vanilla flavour. has some chocolate/oreo type cookie crumbs mixed into the powder, but they always stick to the bottom of the bottle so you never get to eat them the scoop is huge so you need to use a bottle with a wide neck. the container it comes in is massive (as expected for 2kg worth of product) so it will last a while.

d1fa8eed-fc6f-44e0-83c2-4a3a0a6eec08
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The taste is amazing! This whey protein package is high quality and the ingredients are good. The price is great for the size and there are plenty of benefits to it. I use the for my workout routine with supplements and a specific diet, and it makes it so much easier to get fit.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

great quality, it tastes really good and smells like cookies and cream. whenever i feel i didn't have enough protein in my day and it hasn't fulfilled my protein intake, i just have some of this with banana and milk and water. i personally don't like it just with water, so i like to blend it. i usually eat right after working out, so i save this as a night time before bed drink. the packaging is also really solid and i didn't expect it to be so big.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Tastes great but I personally want a less sweet flavoring. There are cookie pieces in it. The macros are great but it would be even better with lower calories. I mix this in my oats rather than drinking it. There were no ingredients that messed with my digestion. I would buy this again if the prices would get lower in the future. This is a quality whey for anyone trying to adventure new protein powders.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great protein powder and surprisingly good taste as I generally only like the plain chocolate. One of the least expensive that you can buy online as well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

purchased it as price point was very attractive, plus ran out of protein. overall it’s a good muscle building supplement and tastes great with shakes. mixes well as well highly recommended

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent choice for reasonably priced whey protein! It comes with handle to carry it. The Powder is very good mixed with water or milk, the latter is mcuh tastier

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This stuff is incredible. The cookie bits. The flavour. The macros! I have so many protein powers I’m trying at the moment but when they’re finished I can’t wait to repurchase. 🥰