CA

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I really love the flavor of this tea! Will likely buy again

Best darjeeling black tea. Great quality. Tastes amazing. Good to use as a blend. Will purchase more in the near future.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I knew this was going to be good from the box because most Darjeeling boxes are purple bu this is pink. Haha, but seriously- the flavor is sooooo good!

07f70a53-76a5-4f80-88dd-0820e89a1f24
Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I drink hot tea all day during the winter months. This is def my new favorite black tea. It’s not too strong which is perfect for what I need. I just bought more of this.

39999422-d406-47d1-98d0-5abbb8fac564
52fc7db8-4d27-4d09-b51a-c7480fd39365
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Another perfect flavor profile -- this is kind of a perfect morning cup of tea. I like mine straight black without anything added - it's that delicious!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Black tea doesn't need to be boring! Often times, black tea is bland but this one is definitely flavorful. It's super fresh too. I love enjoying a cup of it in the morning with frothed milk.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This is a lovely darjeeling. I really enjoyed it steeped hot, and next up on the list is to have it iced for the summer.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I love black tea and the Darjeeling Spring Black Tea has a wonderful flavor! I served this tea to guests and they all loved it as well!

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I love how lively and smooth this darjeeling black tea was. Felt delicate and extremely balanced. Not my favorite, but still a very good tea!

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

As an avid tea drinker I am happy with this new tea I just purchased. It has a nice smooth flavor, I have had several cups today and love it.