CA

Posted on Oct 8, 2021
Sensational aroma

This coffee is a haven, it has a sweet beautiful flavor that pairs well with the medium roast. Finding good coffee in Japan is not easy, so upon finding and tasting this, I was tickled pink! Definitely try some!

928fe4c2-6232-4a36-91e9-79c8654dedd9
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I enjoy this coffee but it is a little bitter, probably due to the roast. It says it has liqueur flavoring and it is pretty apparent. You might want to lay off it in the morning, it can be a bit strong, flavor-wise. The quality of the coffee is decent as compared to others we’ve had and the grounds are at a good fineness for hand poured drip. The ingredients themselves seem to be alright, of course there are some artificial flavors but it’s not off-putting. I’m not sure that this is an every day cup of coffee but something to treat yourself with. Perhaps after work with a shot of something extra to make it even more interesting.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I really love this blend of vanilla, caramel, and coffee liqueur flavored coffee. The coffee taste is not overpowered by the flavors and the flavors compliment, but are not too weak for the coffee. A perfect blend!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this to try as cold-brewed coffee. It's delicious, with a nice taste and aroma, while still tasting like coffee. Very good packaging (vacuum bag) and reasonable price. BTW--their Mississippi Grogg flavored coffee is fabulous cold brewed!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Delicious vanilla caramel coffee! I have been looking for a good vanilla ground coffee, because where I live there are generally only flavored capsules This is perfect. Good quality coffee.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The liquor is definitely the dominant flavor here so if you like liqueur great, if not I'd choose another coffee - overall a high quality product.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Added flavor is very intense and artificial, don't like it at all. Making cold brew out of it just to finish faster and forget about it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The quality is good but for me I don’t like the taste so much, it is not the sweetness that I imagined, I will buy again from the same shop as the size and package are good but I will choose another flavor

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

it's great. the grind is just right too. I would order again!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

So good, the smell is just out if this world