Page 1 - Reviews - Vitables, Chewable Vitamin C for Children, Orange, 90 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Vitable Vitamin C has a very plesent taste for the children. They like it so much, that I have to hide it and give the daily maximum serving by myself.We use the frequency of intake its as written on the package, its enought to get significant signes of improvement of their health. This suplement, its ingredient, taste, size and form are adequate to the age of our children. We use it every day. I recommend to parents with younger children.

fcf34913-affe-4ef5-9401-aba50207dfad
Posted on May 13, 2022

Grat for kids, my girl loves them. They areanimal shaped, about the size of a nail, great quality, good ingredients, taste, easy to use, and great flavor. I really like the product, the package is perfect and the benefit of vitamin c for kids is geat and she ask me to give them to her every morning. great for age 3 year old.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I bought these for my daughter and she loves the taste! They are orange flavored. My daughter thinks she is eating ramune, but it's a vitamin! I'm happy she is getting more vitamin C. Just know that it says this is for 4 year olds and older; it is too much for younger children. Still, these are great if you need more vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My kids LOVE these. I started giving them these as a benefit for them to help boost their immune system. The animal shapes are cute and the kids love to pick out and name the animal! I tasted these and they taste like a vitamin, but have an orangey flavor which is nice. The flavor isn't bad at all! Great for my young kids and keeping them boosted. I include this with their daily supplement, taken at different times.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Thr quality of the vitamin is good, my children loved it very much. It is rich in vitamin C and flavonoids. It improves immunity and the health of children’s body. I recommend it, especially in winter and during school.

2a0f249e-23a2-48c5-8391-2ce3e9fcb8dc
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My son loves this chewable. Some we had purchased in the past are way to chalky and the kids ended up gagging, this one is way better. Flavorful as well.

e881418f-7d6b-46fc-86a9-9240a7d6194f
12a6d5b0-42f4-4887-bcff-291a78678fee
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Bougth this one for my son and daughter. So Far, this Vitamin C works really well. Last time, my son having a fever, but his recovering quite fast after taking this vitamin C.

c0d40cb2-0c47-4349-bb8a-ca14a3e28627
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Can be crunched or sucked. Tastes fine and delivers the vitamin c. A helpful supplement that benefits the body. Decent size but manageable for a small child.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I like it! Good taste! Size is correct, its good for kids and adults! I just wanted to try different marks, this also good quality

Posted on May 3, 2022

These are great! Really tasty and all my kids like them. I send my kids to school with a few in their pockets so they can have a little dose of Vit C throughout the day.