CA

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I had try so many sleep aid brand but I love this brand the most. It helps my insomnia and don't have after effect like nightmare or fatigue. but two things I don't like are taste so bad and contains sugar. Hope this brand will have capsule or softgel ( because I'm lazy to brush teeth XD)

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is not a gummy bear, so keep your expectations in check. Compared to some stinky melatonin pills, sweetness and jelly texture of Sleep gummies made my sleeping routine much more enjoyable. Lavender EO in humidifier, no blue light screens, ear plugs, eye mask, and the gummies ensure a couple yawns in about 1.5 hr. I think it helps in establishing a sleep schedule, although it does not offer an instant fix. I usually don't dream. But whenever I take these, I get weird, vivid dreams. They weren't nightmares, thankfully...

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I like it that it contains only 1 mg of Melatonin per gummie plus other useful ingredients such as L-theanine to promote relaxation. I only need one gummie to help with falling asleep fast and staying asleep. However I so not like thee taste, hence deducting one star.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A great product. The effectiveness begins after 2 weeks of administration. Proven manufacturer!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

It helps my insomnia but after eat it and then brush your teeth

Cassie
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I loved it so much I ordered more after taking it just for a few days

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Jan 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I was surprised that it didn't taste good... So, after a while, I have been eating it steadily since it helps me fall asleep if I eat well. It took me about 2 hours to fall asleep, but it's nice to be able to sleep in 30 minutes after eating this.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The taste is not very natural blueberry. It is sweeter and you can fall asleep faster after eating. But remember that this stuff is not often eaten. It must be very sleepless. Some research reports say that although melatonin is not dependent, it cannot be used for a long time. , Otherwise it will reduce the secretion of melatonin. I hope everyone can have a good sleep quality