CA

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
One of my favorite collagen/protein blend

Love Vital Proteins' blend of collagen and protein - pure quality ingredients, with no artificial nasties. As for the taste, the texture is a bit grainy, on account of the collagen but honestly I barely notice. I love to add one or two scoops to my unflavored greek yogurt in the morning with some berries, makes a great addition to my diet!

NutritionCoach
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Vital Proteins grass-fed whey protein is an excellent quality source of clean and healthy protein. This grass-fed whey protein is sourced from grass-fed cows and is free of hormones, antibiotics, and other pollutants. The protein is also easy to digest and contains all the essential amino acids your body needs for optimal health. This grass-fed whey protein also tastes great. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted, considering it is a grass-fed product. It mixes well with water or milk and can be enjoyed as a shake or smoothie. If you are looking for a clean and healthy grass-fed whey protein, I highly recommend Vital Proteins grass-fed whey.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I thought I loved the chocolate protein but I’m addicted to this. It’s my go to breakfast, take to work shake (lunch) or pre workout fuel. Clean ingredients and no added funny stuff, gives me the energy to get through the work day. I take it with almond or coconut milk, add a banana or blueberries, a little nut butter… perfectly delicious and superb quality.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

There's not many options for Whey Isolate that don't have artificial sweeteners etc., so this is pretty great. The collagen and MCT oil are a nice addition. My only criticism is that it isn't an EXTREMELY nice taste - it is very sweet, and not in the best way. I would much prefer a milder, more natural taste.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It smells good, although a little bit weird. I’m mostly interested in the proteins though. 25g per scoop. It’s good when you workout and don’t get enough protein through diet. It’s a big size but I can’t say much about taste other than I mixed them with my oatmeal pancakes and the taste is defnitely there, and not the most pleasant one.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Taste good when drinking it but the aftertaste will stay for awhile. Also when I make smoothie with it and keep it in the fridge for the next day, the smoothie taste change (there's bitterness in it), I've tried this couple of time with my other different regular recipe to make sure it's bec of the product not the other ingredients. Other than that it's nice to have protein and collagen in 1 drink.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good protein easy to prepared and enjoy, nice flavor and good ingredients as well. could works as supplement diet, helps to you in training or workout is very fitness cause it makes you fell satiate same as whey help to get better size. it taste so good.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Taste just right, not too sweet and perfect for making any kind of smoothies. The fact that this protein powder already contain collagen make it even perfect for daily intake especially as my post workout smoothie 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Tasty vanilla flavor. Not overly sweetened. Lactose free. Poor quality seal which needed a knife to pry it open. Good amount of protein and collagen. Mixes in well in my morning smoothie.