CA

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Easy to apply but not long-lasting

Product applies easily without pressing hard on skin. Comes out as a nice deep brown colour. Can be applied as a solid line or smudged out into more of an eyeshadow look as in my photos. However, during hot days it tends to melt off within a few hours. I enjoy it for easy low effort makeup styles.

eb45890c-a7f4-4be8-a9d0-24666dad6fe2
4b9d1ad7-92bf-4281-99e6-889bffb6828d
8e357db3-af16-401a-b9e2-639339b9e8b3
8edd2646-31ef-4751-bbb1-c4fdbc2d6bc6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I really love this this eyeliner. I was looking to replace a discontinued Kohl pencil that I absolutely swore by. I tried several until I found Wet N Wild's Kohl Liner Pencil was very similar to my old favorite. It's easy to draw a straight line as it goes on smoothly. It lasts all day and does not irritate my eyes. It's a great economical liner (even if you can afford to spend more!).

as you can see veeerry long, the size will last you a long time and it has the perfect brown a brown that actually looks brown in your eyes not so dark that it looks black beautiful texture and quality good coverage

0e95acef-14f4-494c-9536-cb2587facacf
c2c83897-59f0-4dcf-a793-e58ce93533ec
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Pretty decent pencil for its price. I’ve had branded expensive ones that doesn’t perform at all! This is way better than those ones. However I will use a wet liner on top of it on my lid. But this is nice alone for natural smoky look on the bottom eye line. No scent, doesn’t smudge. Long pencil for lasting use.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great quality for the money, good size. I use on my waterline, it is a nice color that makes my green eyes pop. The coverage is dark, it is a nice creamy texture. For 2 bucks you really can’t beat it. The only thing that I’m not crazy about is having to sharpen it, but that’s the nature of these kind of pencils. Still 100% worth it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022