CA

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Cool!

The Wet n Wild crease brush is one of the best brushes I've ever used. It's so soft and gentle on the eyes, yet it gives a perfect application of eyeshadow every single time. I can't believe how affordable it is, too! This is definitely a must-have in any makeup collection.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is one of my best brushes for eyes. Feathery and soft, this brush makes eyeshadow blending a pleasure, and nearly effortless. Applies all my eyeshadows well and blends beautifully. Great for highlight/glitter eyeshadow, perfect size! The handle and ferrule are made of nice materials and lend the brushes the perfect balance of weight right where you need it. Feels durable overall and no bristle fallout. It is also so beautiful with a touch of pink at the ends. It's easy to clean, and the quality is great. Great value for the cost.

a08bf30c-b532-4f23-904c-9599ffb2e0bc
354d8ac1-c08b-4c1b-8e0e-ef53317972ea
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This brush is so cute! The quality is great and the bristles are fluffy. It's the same size as an eye shadow brush but I use it as a concealer brush and it helps blend it well. If you need a brush for concealer this will do the job. Also I love the color of the brush it's really cute.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love the softness of this WnW Crease Brush. It's a bit longer than my other one, which gives it a different feel. I'm still getting used to how to use crease brushes and other rmakeup brushes. This is a soft, great value and good quality starting point for me.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product I really love it this is the greatest product

6cd0688a-7308-4913-849d-ebcb00f81aad
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love it! Looks luxurious with its color! It is so soft! It’s easy to use too. Might as well buy the set next time

17a81775-d17a-485b-8101-3255b21905cd
91fe7018-4068-40dc-8b27-b2d73239bda4
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I like the brushes from wet n wild. soft and fine to touch, yet the bristles don't drop off easily. smaller brush is the crease brush .

fead48fb-e9b6-4f7d-bb5c-35199e96a623
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It’s a good brush when it comes to blending eyeshadows over my crease. I’ve also owned few other Wet&Wild brushes under the same line and loved them all.

8c899e5c-0314-4a4d-a653-9f40fd3bb259
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good color ,size ,texture and quality and easy to use and age package is good and benefit in makeup to composition and and have another type .concern is very good