CA

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My favorite honey 💕. You can smell strong sweet flower from that. It's so thick that I use a spoon to make it lolipop to eat. You can also make it go with bread, or tea, or any drink or food you like. The price is reasonable, given the condition that it's with pollen that is valuable. Strong recommended!

4a84beb4-0544-4906-8fe7-c15fa377aa7e
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This honey is one of the best I ever tried. I can eat it straight from the jar with a spoon, or use it in tea, or as spread on bread, with tahini or butter. I love the raw honey texture, which is solid and spreadable. Furthermore, I will definitely order this product again.

94bc728f-7644-4e00-9c0c-be4fc1b1128b
40ac9de5-0229-4cc2-86be-2158cad579a1
3a4598cf-6724-4289-b8ed-21a49b89528e
e42b7be6-b722-45e4-ab34-becda4a88bb0
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I think this honey is the most cost effective honey out there in terms of its quality. This product is glyphosate free and organic with no other ingredients than raw honey. It tastes more rich than conventional honeys at grocery stores. I think honey is a way healthier alternative for table sugars and sweetners.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality honey. Has a rich taste. No bits of wax and pollen like in unfiltered brands. Mine has been crystallized the whole time, but that doesn’t bother me and can easily be fixed by putting the jar in warm water. I would prefer a glass jar, but plastic does have the advantage of being lighter weight. Overall a very good product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is my favorite brand of honey. I use it as a face wash so I need it to crystallized/grainy for gentle exfoliation and this honey always is. Other honey brands look unfiltered and cloudy but end up being completely smooth which means it melts fast and doesn't scrub my face. This brand is consistent. It smells really good. It tastes superb. It is exactly what I needed. I sometimes wish I could get a bigger size though...

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The quality of this honey is great tastes organic i use honey s lot in cooking and drinking tea and benefit from it on my daily diet. The ingredient is as stated on the jar. The size and package are normal and ok. Recommend it very much. Composition v Recipe v Serving v

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I would prefer if this was packaged in glass instead of plastic, regardless the honey itself is very rich and thick and has a very natural, almost earthy taste, kinda brown sugary. It is quite dark, the darkest raw honey I have used. I do enjoy it. My purchase was for the benefit of raw honey.