CA

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is probably the best vegan source of Omega 3 & 6 you can buy. I've compared ingredients to one of the most premium brands I've ever purchased and they are identical. Its the only one that provides Omegas from both Algal Oil and Ahiflower + it includes D3 with K2 (for better absorption) and even vit E. Offering EPA/DHA + ALA/SDA/GLA. Also no GMO. The packaging is recycled paper + tinted glass and the gel capsules are also vegan. No nasty fishy aftertaste either. Honestly I think the product and company is underrated for what it delivers.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Love that I’m getting my Omegas without harming animals!

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Great vegan omega 3 supplement. Smells very much like linseed oil but that doesn't affect the satisfaction for me ;) Helped my skin elasticity a lot.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

first time to order, perfect ingredients, vegan omega is good for us !

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I appreciate that it is a fish-free omega-3 supplement and it includes vitamin D3 and K2.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Very happy with this product. First off the reason I deducted 1 star is basically the price - which is nobodies fault as omega oil supplements tend to be on the pricey side. This one stands out way above the others in that it also contains vegan D3 and K2 in the better MK7 form not MK4 which does not last as long in the body. However it may be possible that you want to supplement further with the D&K depending on your needs so it is worth checking the levels that are right for you. I would also prefer if the EPA ratio was higher than the DHA ratio and EPA has a more anti-inflammatory effect - this is another reason I am giving 4 stars not 5. However again most vegan omegas have this issue and it is the fish oils that are higher in EPA. Another thing to have a look into as to what your needs are. As well as the algal oil there is also ahiflower oil and vitamin e which is a powderful anti oxidant and would protect from rancidity and free radicals. The softgel capsul is non GMO and vegan again something I look for in such a supplement. Back to the price, it's just a shame that something we all need to take is so pricey. The recommended serving is 2 capsules but to save money we just take 1 each in our family. Its not the top dose I know but I feel its better than nothing and as part of a healthy diet with flax, other seeds and oils I am confident we are doing our best to stay well. I will continue to buy this though I do also alternate it sometimes with other oils on iHerb depending on what is on offer or what is most affordable. I keep coming back to this however as it is so good. Perhaps making bottles with more in them would be more economic and though the glass packaging is lovely perhaps a pouch would work for a larger quantity amount.

Posted on May 17, 2021

These soft gels are a great vegan option, that contain both algae oil and ahiflower oil, which converts to EPA and DHA in your body. I also really like that it has Vitamin D and Vitamin K.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

No smell. Pretty good. In a glass bottle.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great product , vegan, no weird aftertaste!