CA

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
My go-sweetener of choice

I have a candida albicans problem, and I find the only sweetener that doesn't aggravate it is pure stevia extract powder. I can't say I've found a difference between this and other brands. They're all good, so I usually base my choice on price. I know lots of people don't like the taste, but when your choices are this, no sweetener, or something else that hurts your stomach, you get used to it. Start with the littlest amount and then work your way up to your preferred amount. I really like this stevia extract.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I really like how this help diabetes and improves skin and does not have an after taste. The ingredient are free from fillers which is important with the taste and for me has no after taste. High quality as far as I'm concerned- I like to sweeten my drinks , put in cereal and coffee and tea. This is my favorite brand.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I have used SweetLeaf Stevia for years. Packaging is great because it cuts down on waste. Only drawback is this is a shaker bottle and so I find it is too much Stevia for adding to my favorite beverages. Easily resolved by using a spoon to measure. I do wish they included the mini spoon that some other powdered stevia brands use The size may seem small but I use this at least 2 servings a day and it has lasted me 6 months and I still have enough for at least 1 or 2 more months. A little pinch goes a long way!!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a good powdered stevia. The taste is sweet and the size that it is packaged in contains enough to last for quite awhile. I use it in tea, making lemonade or sprinkling on fruit. Using this stevia product has been a benefit to assist me in following the keto diet my doctor recommended.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It has that weird after taste, and doesn’t work with heat in general. Honestly, pricey for such small quantity. I don’t recommend it. **Edit: I found out that it is very concentrated and a sprinkle is enough for a smoothie (explains the small quantity). It is still doesn’t work with hot beverages.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It is one of our essentials in the kitchen. From smoothies to baking, we use it for the replacement of sugar. Don’t think the taste is distinct or strong compare to many other stevia options out there

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this product, I’ve used it for years, it’s a great sweetener for my tea and coffee. It’s the best available and definitely worth the money.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

perfect price and quality of the product. Original stevia taste. A small small amount is needed. I use it for home made jams as well.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've used Sweetleaf Stevia Powder for years. I'm not impressed at all with the new size/price. For years I've purchased the sweetleaf organic stevia powder and it came in a 115g shaker (see photos). Now you only get 25g for the same price??? What a rip off. Now paying the same for just over a quarter of the size. Not impressed at all.

d00e4648-6aba-4a5b-81ed-f1810b794845