CA

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Excellent! Boost your mind, energy and immune system!!

Oh so many benefits to enjoy from this product! As the daughter of a beekeeper, I grew up learning about all the amazing health benefits we can enjoy from Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Propolis....not to mention the Korean Ginseng mixed in to complement the formula. Who doesn't want a sharper mind, a boost in energy and a stronger immune system? I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The product comes properly and well sealed both externally and internally. The price is reasonable and brought during promotion period. Quality is great, size & dosage of the product are easy to consume, taste fresh ))

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

a great combination still not tested yet but i think it is going to be good I gave 3 stars because of the existence of the PORC GELATINE i still esitate to eat it because of this, i wonder what part of it contains that part of the porc, if it is in the capsules i think can spill the contents of thoese capsules in a spoon and have them that way!! i hope you could offer an other one without that kind of gelatine

453b2962-c688-4419-a620-c52f4449340c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am like WAY impressed with this product. Its ingredients are very good, natural and high quality and the bottle is a good size and the price is less than $10. All of the ingredients are highly beneficial for you and also boost your energy/immune system amongst a lot of other things. Honestly I feel like its a hidden beauty/health secret and the price is awesome for the amount of benefit and health you get

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

The product comes properly and well sealed both externally and internally. The price is reasonable and brought during promotion period. Quality is great, size & dosage of the product are easy to consume, taste fresh and ingredient benefit in to providing the energy as part of my regular exercise routine. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing natural, product with natural ingredients from the bees. I am looking forward to seeing the stress relief, energy and mood boosting, effect on my brain, and hopefully have a positive effect on my immunity as well. The size and package is not bad, neither is the quality and scent.