CA

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Omg this cleansing balm really cleanses well. And it doesn't dry out your skin after that. I love this cleanser, it's really convenient to bring with me when I travel instead of those liquid cleanser.

This cleansing balm is very dense but it is not a problem because there is a little plastic spoon in the jar. It removes makeup and everything else very well, but it doesn't leave a greasy film nor does it dry out the skin. I can feel a light scent of olive oil from it. I am fully satisfied with this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Yadah,Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) is great

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really Great! Smells like matcha, takes all my makeup off and doesn’t leave any residue.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

I use this as my first step for my double cleanse routine. A little goes a long way and it removes all of my makeup, and it probably breaks up little sunscreen I have at the end of the day. The fragrance isn't overpowering. It works well for me.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

This feels amazing when you apply it and smells so good too. I love to put it on before I step into the shower. Will be re-purchasing when I run out.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I used as a pre-cleanser and it works perfect. It's great for remove all the sunscreen layers I created along all day. I have combination skin type and hyperpigmentation acne.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I’ve tried at least 5-6 different cleansing balms, and this one is so far the best. It absolutely removes all of your makeup! Even the towel is clean after wiping your face!

Posted on May 17, 2021

My face is sensitive and doctor recommended to use double clean... I search many cleansing balm then I choose Green Tea Pure.. It look dry put when I put in my face the smell of jelly make me feel relax and this balm is perfect cleansing...

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I absolutely love this!!! It’s so smooth and easy to use. And everything comes off. But the best is that it’s so gentle.