CA

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
THE MOST TASTY CONDIMENT EVER

I kid you not, as a pepper and spice lover this is THE BEST mildly hot condiment i've ever tasted - It is so well balanced, with brightness and onion flavor, right amount of heat, and bursting with flavors of pepper. I wish the bottle was bigger! I hope it'll never discontinue as i'm going to make it a staple in my fridge 🤩. Clean ingredients, Just perfect. order this one!

13158168-d0b7-4d94-a0b3-e1077e29c035
Posted on May 7, 2022

I bought this too due to a recommendation for the Habanero sauce. Really nice, good heat, well balanced. Use it for a quality taste in your diet . Went well with burrito bowl/chili and would not hesitate to add it to mexican again. I think it would be a good egg sauce too. A very beneficial size package.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I did not use this product yet, but I've tried others sauce from this brand and I really liked it! it's high quality with good ingredients, very tasty. you can use it in Mexican dishes or even to put it in any dish just for spiciness. the package size is not big but it is good.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It’s not easy to find good clean condiments with no artificial additives. This one is not only made with quality ingridients but nice and spicy. Fantastic on a burger.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I like the flavour and the spicy kick! Jist right a amount and very enjoyable It is made with clean ingredients which is rare to find!

Posted on May 1, 2022

If you’ll looking for the spice it’s definitely for you. Going to buy a refill for sure.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Such a nice sour and spicy topping! Get one and try. You will be glad you did.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

best hot sauce for breakfast burritos.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This is the flavor I've been looking for for a long time. We love spicy sauces with my husband, it goes great with chicken and meat