CA

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Lets detox with this berry Yogi Tea! Love it.

50410fff-6c5b-4d90-b91a-03c9c987080d
1a7ee74c-aa90-4434-83e5-93d5abeed73a
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This berry detox tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

829d5c5e-fafe-4d26-9113-22c930a70fc8
2cf6838a-5727-474d-b979-11305300e148
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Strong berry flavoured tea without caffeine! Great taste and addition to my night time routine. I usually brew a cuppa right after dinner and sip on it till bedtime. This really helps with my mild constipation - I don't clear my bowels daily and sometimes it causes quite abit of discomfort. The next morning, I can feel the effects almost right away. Very pleased to have discovered this. Also, very good for travel-constipation days. Will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

detox with this berry Yogi Tea! Love it. Sounds interesting, detox which is good for health. I like the fact that they have different variants and i bought more than 20 pack so I could try each. I am surprised that all variants that i bought are equally good and I drink my tea based on my mood. I love the note that comes with each teabag, inspiring and relaxing every time i drink my Yogi. Made or organic ingredients, blend is perfect, some caffeine free some are not. Benefits those who wants to feel detoxed after meal.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Scent use quality size age benefit season composition moisturizer texture saison hydrate sensible emballage parfume usage use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use good

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

A lot of the detox teas can have an overpowering root flavor that is not very pleasant that make you not want to drink them. This however has a nice flavor without the strong "detox" root taste. Burdock and deandelion are excellent for cleansing but unfortunately can be hard to swallow. Not so in this formula. They are there but they are not screaming, "Here we are!". (Thank God....) Yogi blends are always kind to the tastebuds while still maintaining the necesary ingredients to do the job. I like to add this to a plain organic green tea or moringa , or both blended, to the same cup for added benefits. Burdock and dandelion root are very beneficial aids in cleansing the liver. As is milk thistle.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022