CA

Posted on May 25, 2022

Doing a cleanse and using this product has been most benefit to my gut health. Capsules are much easier to take than the liquid form in terms of taste and I’m using the highest dosage recommended. My only con would be that it contains the ingredient caramel colour. The capsules are small in size and very easy to swallow.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Even if you think you have nothing you do it you will be shocked at what comes out and how one month later you feel

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

great supplement. quality brand. really helped with my needs. highly recommended

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

good for parasite cleanse. I used it for 1 month and now can feel much better . good brand

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Have been taking these for almost 10 days and I feel amazing, definitely recommend!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

good quality. choose the dosage carefully. I don't know which ingredient, but it messed up with my menstrual mode.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This will make you happier!!!! Your life will change!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

not yet try

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I think I will repurchase because there is not enough food for the whole family to eat for a month.