CA

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The ingredients in this products look tasty. It's the first time i ordered it and very curious to taste it,it will be ready in just ten minutes.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Easy and quick to cook. The outcome was a little too salty for me so I mixed this in with the same amount of regular long grain rice. Flavors came out nicely and is a good addition to any meat.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great for a quick dinner helper. Spicy taste. Easy to make. Serves 2 people, the package mentions 4 but…don’t know if that’s doable. Will order again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Made this for dinner tonight. Water, butter, and ten minutes of simmering. Very easy and full of flavor. I followed the instructions and the rice could have used a minute or two more, but it does further soften as it cools. I ate this with a piece of cornbread and found it to be a filling meal and a great alternative to meat. It does have a bit more salt than I would like, but for flavor it is delicious. If you like refried beans, you will probably like this as well. Definitely buying again (and again).

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

This is a perfect balance of fiber and carbs for my diet and hands down my favorite of all of the Zatarain's flavors. It's been out of stock in stores for quite some time so I really appreciate being able to buy it in larger quantities on this site!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Convenient. Good flavor, not too garlicky. I prefer the Salsa Verde.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

A great product that can be used a main meal with added mixed veggies and protein of your choice. It's a bit salty on its own, so it's best to mix in other ingredients to better balance the flavour.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

This one is good for sure, but personally, I prefer the Salsa Verde flavor. Add chicken and top with sour cream for a fast, delicious meal!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Mostly beans and they were really hard and not soft like usual beans and rice... it was also quite salty for me personally. Sadly, not a fave