Page 1 - Reviews - ZINT, Complete Multi Collagen Capsule, 90 Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great to have a product with all collagen types 1 through 5 all in one capsule. This was my first time buying it, so it may be a little while longer before seeing the benefits, but overall I'm very happy with this product, as well as everything I've tried from Zint so far.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality packaging has amazing benefits did not effect my diet tastes amazing and never have i felt better in my knees

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My skin is looking amazing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Collagen is wonderful in terms of ingredients and an excellent composition. The benefit for the skin, hair, nails and joints is excellent. I noticed the difference. I used collagen. I noticed an improvement in the knee. I didn’t crack and the taste was normal, and I noticed an effect on the hair in terms of smoothness and density.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent and the ingredients are suitable for those who suffer from joint pain because it contains types of collagen that are beneficial for skin, hair, nails and joints and also an anti-aging formula.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

High quality, original size, without gelatin ingredients, suitable age, easy formula

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

The whole family uses collagen and this one promises!!!