CA

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
New favourite healthy snack

I love trying to new protein bars and these were great as a midday pick-me-up treat. Guilt tree, low calories and tastes just like birthday cake!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this was so tasty, I liked it much better than the chocolate one. not too sweet and no strange after taste. Will repurchase!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Has a wierd aftertaste. Over-all not too bad. But wouldn’t recommend. There are wayyy better protein bars in the market

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

one of the best I ever tasted

My kid loves these!

76669a11-1549-406a-925b-7fdc00fc5ddc
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Good for a cereal bar

Posted on May 29, 2022

It is not tasty, especially the sprinkles.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I toss myself a different protein bar with every order, so I'm kind of an expert on the subject already)). This line on the site is a relative novelty, but the brand itself has already been tested by time, I found articles about them on the Internet since 2003, and the company is quite popular in the USA. Staying afloat for so many years is an indicator of an excellent ratio of quality and price, you can trust. KBJU is not bad, the composition is large, but there are no critical elements, there are vitamins in small dosages. Instead of sugar, maltitol is used, which is considered more beneficial and reduces calories. I can’t say anything special about the taste, it’s just delicious, at the same time I didn’t notice any pronounced taste. Although the sprinkling makes itself felt, and personally, a couple of times I felt a little like a lemon taste, pleasant, light. I want to note that in the bars from this company, which were with fruit flakes, there was a chemical aftertaste, here - without it. Sweetness is within the normal range, saturates like all similar bars - for 1.5-2 hours before the main meal. The appearance is very uplifting, everything is beautiful, you can really use it for a birthday)

9840c9b9-52cf-420a-b644-6f08fd0abb6b
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I tried all kinds of zone perfect macro bar, but I personally liked it the most ♡ The texture is crunchy and chewy ♡ The creamy sweetness reminiscent of cake satisfies the desire for sweets You don't have to worry about reaching for other sweets ♪ I am very satisfied with the high nutritional value of not only protein but also other sweets ☆

c54bed5d-283e-403b-9fef-f074105124b4
2d6f2572-8b54-4804-96a4-89bcf4ff2936
21758805-ecef-4344-8919-4e5b3460c92b
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a milky aftertaste like fresh cream, and is sweet and strong in the series! But it's not too sweet compared to other brands, so I think it's easy to eat. The bottom is coated with white chocolate and topped with a color spray, but the texture is monotonous. It is crisp and has a chewy texture that feels like a thick wafer.