CA

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Great formula

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) The pill is a bit big. Need to get used to swallowing it. Love the formula of this product. First off, calcium citrate is great for strong bones (vs calcium carbonate), and with Vitamin D added, it is even better for absorption. Would be best if they can add Vitamin K to it so I don't have to keep track of so many "inventory items." It gives off no special smell or aftertaste. I like it. Hope it works for me.

8856a189-d777-4d49-bde6-7b6de0c00a8f
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

My views: 1. If you have constipation problem after taking Calcium Carbonate like me, it's good to try Calcium Citrate formula. 2. Please note most of Calcium formula contain Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese , etc. You better be aware of their potency when you also take multivitamins. Try not to take much more than what our body needs. All the best

I have been recommended this calcium by a friend, who told me it had helped her with her nails. I decided to give it a try and yes, it works indeed. One just has to be consistent with taking this supplement. The tablet itself is somewhat big to swallow, but one gets used to it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bough this product as a replacement for 'Citracal+' (a Beyer product). It contains similar quantities of Calcium and Vitamin D, plus in addition it also includes minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese). If purchased in large enough quantity, it's also cheaper than Citracal (including shipping). All in all a good product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

As an almost octogenarian I need easily digestible products and this is one that agrees with my digestive system! Our systems don’t absorb all that we should from our foods so this extrA calcium is good for out bones..I find that veggie caps are the best for people in my age bracket! The ingredients are of the highest quality!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

What I really like about these Calcium Citrate vitamins is that it also includes Zinc, Copper, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Manganese. They are a little on the larger side but then again, they have a great deal to offer. Now Products doesn't add a bunch of fillers and other stuff that shouldn't be in a vitamin so you can always be sure you are getting a quality product.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Recommended by my doctor, so great quality, formulation and dosage. I take 2 every night, for at least 2 years. No taste, they are large, I take 1 at a time with a couple of small tablets, so if you find it hard to swallow, it's something to think about. You should be fine to take one at a time or even split them. Find it's helpful to lubricate the throat with some water beforehand. Calcium reduces over a lifetime so it's a pretty good idea for most people to take these. I get lots of calcium in my vegan diet, but still recommended taking 2 a night by a doctor. I hope this is helpful :)

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Bought this for my mum as she has weak bones and has been breaking them a lot during the last several years. This seemed like a quality product. She says it helps her and she also takes it preventively due to her age (50+). The package is huge and lasts for a long time.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My doctor recommended I get these!!! This is the BEST deal quantity and Milligram wise (I know because I spent a couple hours comparing all the options)!!!! It is a Really BIG chalk like pill that I occasionally have trouble swallowing but I usually get it down in the first try so there is no taste!!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Took 1 tablet 1 a day. I have noticed my nails becoming harder and not break as much. And according to research this is the preferred calcium supplement if you’re at risk of stone formation. I got some pains in my abdomen (may be related to something COMPLETELY different) so I ran and checked if I started forming any stones (I’m hypochondriac). Apparently, not, doc everything is fine. But I discontinued intake just in case. Will resume soon, this time only half a tablet. I don’t know if it’s helpful. Just my experience.